Skip to main content

Sharing is Caring [Eng]

Hi, this time I’d like to share my blogging experience. I have been blogging for almost 10 years. It can be said that I started writing a blog when I was in Junior high School. Since then I changed many styles in the way I write my post, and finally, I find the most suitable way in writing blog. I write my blog in any kinds called the poem, and I gathered the stories from anything around me. For my first trial I heard to my friend’s problem, and the latest issue then I came up with a new poem. I find hard times to gather story from people, so I try to read books, watch a movie or even listen to some songs. By those methods, I can keep updating my blog. People have their own taste, they're favorite, but I believe there’s someone out there has the same vision as me.


At the first time looking for the idea, I was a bit nervous and I’m afraid people would say as if I’m pathetic since I use the third person omniscient. Yup! I can’t avoid that comment people said that the way I write was useless, and It won’t bring money, fame or anything benefit to me. Despite their comments, I kept writing and publish in my blog about people story.
I find it was hard to join any blog community due to my writing style (up until now I don't involve in any blog community), and until now I have separated blog to describe any kind of category ( I have another blog to tell about traveling, and this blog only for sharing any stories).
 After 8 years writing a blog to share people’s stories I got a message both negative and positive. The negative one I got once I wrote about the sad and miserable story, and the positive was about their opinion after they read my post, mostly they said while reading my post they felt as if it is their own story. And I felt like ‘ah, finally I have someone who understands my vision’.


And this November 2019 my blog will have its 10th anniversary, and I’d like to say thank you for people who read my blog, who says ‘thanks you for having this blog’ I appreciate it A LOT! I can’t keep publishing my post for 10 years without you!
I even wanna say thank you for people who kindly share their story wimme! People who allow me to publish their story! And people who said bad about my blog too!
But no matter you talk or saying about my blog, I still and will always be Proud to be a blogger in the digital era (“Bangga Menjadi Narablog pada Era Digital”). I can share to the entire world with my standard English, with my Mother Tongue (Bahasa Indonesia) about may stories happened in our surroundings.
 
Because of sharing many stories about everything I learn new things too! I learn how to live well, I learn how to live equally with others, and I learn that I must improve my English too (>,<)’’!
Because of sharing many stories I know that everyone has their own battlefield, so then I know some of us hide it inside so then the life can go on.

On January 12th, 2019, my friend said that the way I write a blog can help many people, and it’s a brilliant idea, and He suggested me to improve my blog in another level so they can be easily accessible and fully trusted. In my opinion, It is a brilliant idea but I must save more money, time and idea first.
I wish this 2019 I would get more positives to respond from my blog, I welcome those who would like to share their story wimme instead. This 2019 I wish my blog can bring you all the joy.

sincerely,
Fraulein14



 All pictures credit to google

Check it out

The End

This situation (re: pandemic) makes me realize abut that quote Life isn't fair, and whether I'm ready or not I have to adjust myself Even for the last 19months, I doubt my faith in God I keep questioning Him for detailed reasons about everything that happened I wonder why my prayers haven't been answered even till the day I get up and write this thing I wonder why people never appreciate and notice me no matter how hard I try to compare to 'that people' I wonder why wise quotes keep saying about miracles and good news every morning when I see nothing changed except the way I see my life.. Yeah the way I see life..different I used to believe in dreams and goals, but my dreams and goals got cut off by the reality I used to believe that someday I'll be loved and I'll find love, but I got rejected and humiliated many times I used to believe I deserve chances, but I got none - I got kicked out because they only took me for granted People shared their pain with a

Pembuktian

Langit tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Hanya gedung sajalah yang perlu membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Gedung itu berkoar-koar melalui manusia-manusia yang saling bertukar kata Gedung itu bahkan tidak menyadari bahwa dia akan dibanding dengan sesamanya Semakin ia bisa menyentuh langit, semakin banggalah dirinya Namun langit hanya tetap akan diam, dan memaklumi Langit tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya tinggi Karena hujan akan turun untuk membuktikan Langit hanya perlu diam Orang-orang banyak berkoar-koar dengan percaya diri bahwa bumi itu besar tapi  mereka tidak tahu bahwa Jupiter jauh lebih besar tapi Jupiter tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya besar Bahkan Jupiter pun sadar bahwa kelak akan ada yang lebih besar dibanding dirinya Peneliti pun membuktikan bahwa ada yang lebih besar dari Jupiter, OGLE-2016-BLG-1190Lb Mereka menyebutnya Exoplanet Laut tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya luas

Cinderella

When I was young, girls at my age shared the same dreams of becoming a Princess Most of them said that they'd love to be Cinderella Well, I'm sure people on earth know the story of Cinderella A girl, A shoe, A Prince and also A magic. Every girls sure envy her, Cinderella But not every girls want to go through the same pain that Cinderella had once Step mother, step sisters, even being treated unfairly and don't forget that she has no chance to tell her father all the pains We all know that in fairy tale every Princess will have their happily ever after, but it will hard to find that in our real world It's even harder to be Cinderella in our life, seems like 1 in Million will turn out becoming Cinderella Ah, I wish that I could be Cinderella too I wish to spend the life like fairy tale Princesses have having a good palace, meet such a handsome Prince even having a magical time with love of my life What a good life..too good to be true Isn't