Skip to main content

Cinderella

When I was young, girls at my age shared the same dreams of becoming a Princess
Most of them said that they'd love to be Cinderella

Well, I'm sure people on earth know the story of Cinderella
A girl, A shoe, A Prince and also A magic.

Every girls sure envy her, Cinderella
But not every girls want to go through the same pain that Cinderella had once
Step mother, step sisters, even being treated unfairly and don't forget that she has no chance to tell her father all the pains




We all know that in fairy tale every Princess will have their happily ever after, but it will hard to find that in our real world
It's even harder to be Cinderella in our life, seems like 1 in Million will turn out becoming Cinderella

Ah, I wish that I could be Cinderella too
I wish to spend the life like fairy tale Princesses have
having a good palace, meet such a handsome Prince even having a magical time with love of my life
What a good life..too good to be true

Isn't it great that you spend your time with him and at the same time you're the center of the universe? Isn't it great to have someone who finally understand you the most?
Isn't it great to have someone who will protect you with his life?
Or maybe all of it will become a burdens not only you but also him..

Who knows..because that story line only exists in soap opera, movie, theater even a fairy tale that we used to know

Ah, I can imagine how comfortable having a shoulder when I want to cry
I can imagine the warmth and the tenderness of him whenever I need him
But all I know that we can dream as much as we can at night then back to the reality in the morning

Having a life changing from the bad one into a good one seems like God of Fortune is on our side.
It seems like having your own fairy-god-mother like Cinderella had
Having a magical moment which can change you even though for a few hours
-but wait..won't you become greedy once it happens?-

Well, I must admit that I'd ask for more, and I won't get it enough
but, even for Cinderella magic does end at the midnight then she has to let it go
Even for Cinderella, she has to keep her promise to her fairy-god-mother
unless she doesn't want to meet her Prince

I'm sure that everyone even just for once has their own story of becoming a Cinderella in a day, a week or maybe for the rest of the life..
I, myself -unsure to call it experience of being Cinderella- have to say that once I had that experience it made me feel special
I felt like I have meaning and a purpose in my life.
I felt special at that time
I felt like I have someone protect 100%
I felt like I have a new chapter of my life
I felt like I was the center of the universe
I felt like I didn't have to afraid anymore
but then my thought spoke softly so then my heart shaken for a while
It said that this Cinderella's experience will end up soon, and I had to be brave enough to let it go
It said that this moment will vanish, and will be remembered as my sweet dreams
That moment finally came to end
I finally awake from my dream
I'm back to the place where I used to be or maybe the exact place where I really belong, not in a palace with a handsome Prince
When it ended I felt like people happily laughing at me, as if I was walking naked across the country
well yeah still the center of the universe but alone..like I used to be

Cinderella's magic has ended, but deep inside me keep asking will I get another?Once isn't enough
But my brain keeps telling my heart so I can still be myself

What a good Cinderella's magic I had
Even though for once I know how does it feel to be Special for a Prince
I know how does it feel living inside a Palace
I know how does it feel needed by someone
at least for once I had my prayers answered

So from now on I have to bring myself together
I will treasure it as a good fairy tale to be told to myself whenever world brings me down
I will tell myself when I'm being stabbed
I will tell myself that I'm Special even for once
I will tell myself that my other prayers will be answered..someday

so then when I heard someone call my name, I'd be calm and safe
when I had some lend their shoulder, their ears to my story, I'd tell them w/o worrying about other's bad words towards me
I would have my own happily ever after like all the Princesses had with their own Prince



all the picts I found them on google.com with keyword Cinderella


Check it out

The End

This situation (re: pandemic) makes me realize abut that quote Life isn't fair, and whether I'm ready or not I have to adjust myself Even for the last 19months, I doubt my faith in God I keep questioning Him for detailed reasons about everything that happened I wonder why my prayers haven't been answered even till the day I get up and write this thing I wonder why people never appreciate and notice me no matter how hard I try to compare to 'that people' I wonder why wise quotes keep saying about miracles and good news every morning when I see nothing changed except the way I see my life.. Yeah the way I see life..different I used to believe in dreams and goals, but my dreams and goals got cut off by the reality I used to believe that someday I'll be loved and I'll find love, but I got rejected and humiliated many times I used to believe I deserve chances, but I got none - I got kicked out because they only took me for granted People shared their pain with a

Pembuktian

Langit tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Hanya gedung sajalah yang perlu membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Gedung itu berkoar-koar melalui manusia-manusia yang saling bertukar kata Gedung itu bahkan tidak menyadari bahwa dia akan dibanding dengan sesamanya Semakin ia bisa menyentuh langit, semakin banggalah dirinya Namun langit hanya tetap akan diam, dan memaklumi Langit tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya tinggi Karena hujan akan turun untuk membuktikan Langit hanya perlu diam Orang-orang banyak berkoar-koar dengan percaya diri bahwa bumi itu besar tapi  mereka tidak tahu bahwa Jupiter jauh lebih besar tapi Jupiter tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya besar Bahkan Jupiter pun sadar bahwa kelak akan ada yang lebih besar dibanding dirinya Peneliti pun membuktikan bahwa ada yang lebih besar dari Jupiter, OGLE-2016-BLG-1190Lb Mereka menyebutnya Exoplanet Laut tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya luas