Skip to main content

Meant To Be

 
“If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
Baby, just let it be
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
Baby, just let it be”

I guess everyone knows that song
Yes that’s a song which sung by Bebe Rexha Featuring Florida Georgia Line
That song is really helpful whenever something bad happens
Or even when someone disappoints me


As Human, it can’t be helped when we’re really expect something,
Nowadays my friends said that I’m really enthusiast about Asian Games 2018, but you and them don’t know the whole story behind it, even though sometimes I try not to tell the truth but it feels like a burden to me. And by the time  I write this post I started to cry as my head brings me back to that moment.
So, lemme tell ya.
Since 2017 I joined as a Volunteer for Asian Games 2018, I attended all the training sessions. It was a beautiful day until someday ‘they’ didn’t even send a proper information whether I join the pre-event or main event.
 



Can be seen on the pictures, ‘they’ didn’t prepare well like put a name of each volunteer well yeah for example me.
I asked them through e-mail, I sent a message through WhatsApp, even line, Instagram, and I even called ‘the contact person which given’ but STILL NO ANSWER! then i decided on February went to ‘their’ office, I asked politely about the reason, but ‘their staff’ answered it impolite (at that time ‘the female staff’ during the break time said ‘its none of business that’s your problem, we have a million people to take care not only you. Even a Papuan contact ‘us’, so ‘we’ give that person a signal to come to Jakarta, why don’t you call us?). I was quite disappointed, I cried, even when I had already told them. (At that time I cried because ‘they’ disappointed me, but at the same time I’m happy to hear that The Eastern of Indonesia took a part as a Volunteer, though I wasn’t sure whether ‘they’ told me the truth or just tried to make a reason), so then I went back to my office. I was frustrated and at that time I felt like being an option. I felt like an option because I felt like I kept waiting for Prince Charming who will come to pick me up with his white horse, but in fact, that prince charming was never real at all.
.
.
.
In my Mandarin class there’re 3 students who got the e-mail for the Pre-Event, to be honest, I was jealous, but God changed my situation when it was the announcement about the final test. 1 of 3 passed the level, while the rest FAILED due to the reason they RARELY ATTENDED MANDARIN CLASS cos of BEING A VOLUNTEER. I don’t know the reason about the others 2, because if I try to remember that situation my heart starts aching and my tear start to fall.
 




To save you from a wrong person, God breaks your heart

My friends who knew the whole story even my mom told me so. It took 4 months to heal the wounds, it took times but i learned that God didn’t want me to join because He wants me to pass the test at that time.
Even though my wounds haven’t fully recovered, I kept praying that on the Main event I will have a chance. But God’s will say the opposite.I faced the same problem when I tried to re-register for the Main Event. I had registered, and ‘they’ said that no need to joined any test or training since the alumnus who had registered since 2017 and has a certificate already recorded in the database. But ‘they’ were lying! And they didn’t send any e-mail to share the information. My old team during the training in 2017 told me to be ‘an illegal’ one, and no need to worry since INASGOC already has my data. But I refused because it’s not how I live. I follow the procedure and once again God broke my heart. The same problem happened again, this time ‘their male staff’ mocking me. I called ‘him’ through WhatsApp during lunchtime in my office Canteen and at that time were full of people, I spoke politely, (a lil) loud, but ‘he’ said ‘sorry miss please watch your manner if you want to be a volunteer at this event, otherwise I can’t help you’. Was I wrong for speaking a lil loud since my environment was really noisy, yet I couldn’t even hear clearly the word ‘he’ said. So then the conversation END, and ‘he’ couldn’t be contacted FOR MANY TIMES.
.
.
.
.
I GIVE UP!!
So then I decide to promote Asian Games through my mouth, I even joined the activity from my office to promote Asian Games by wearing an Asian Games’ clothe every Friday.
















After letting go the pain, On  June 29th, 2018 when I was in Singapore I got a message in my Instagram from SetterSpace to invite me to write about Asian Games through writing in my blog, it  was an unexpected expectation to get a chance to participate for Asian Games. And here I am now, through here send the enthusiasm for Asian Games 2018 for Indonesia.
Not only participating through office activity, I also visit the place where I’m sure that  I can find a foreigner. On Saturday, August 18th, 2018, My friend and I went to 3 malls. It was started by visiting Grand Indonesia, in there I saw a performance from the Asian Games 2018’s Mascots and I recorded it then shared it through my social media.
 





I made a focus video of this Mascot ><
Kaka the Rhino is MY FAVORITE <3
When  I shared the video through my social media, I felt happy to see a positive feedback from my friends, and I’m glad they can see how CUTE THIS RHINO IS ><
After that, we visited Plaza Indonesia to buy An Official Merchandise of Asian Games, but unfortunately, we couldn’t find it. The Merchandise’s price in Offline store is cheaper than an Online store. (If you know where to find The official Merchandise of Kaka The Rhino please tell me, cos until now I’m still looking for that). The last place that we visited was FX Sudirman, in there we had conversation with Korean (of course in Korean though only a lil bit) we shared a little bit about Jakarta, then we bought Korean Ice Cream, and we even got a present from the Korean (well he’s the manager of that Korean Ice cream store whom we shared info about Jakarta).

And the Last thing I do for Asian Games 2018, I’m going to watch one of the sport’s match.
Can you guess what’s that??
(I will tell you later)

Soooo~~~
How do you participate in Asian Games 2018?
Let’s share the Energy of Asia
From Indonesia to the BEST ATHLETES in 2018 :D
Let’s Support together so then Asia even the world will know Indonesia is Good
















Check it out

The End

This situation (re: pandemic) makes me realize abut that quote Life isn't fair, and whether I'm ready or not I have to adjust myself Even for the last 19months, I doubt my faith in God I keep questioning Him for detailed reasons about everything that happened I wonder why my prayers haven't been answered even till the day I get up and write this thing I wonder why people never appreciate and notice me no matter how hard I try to compare to 'that people' I wonder why wise quotes keep saying about miracles and good news every morning when I see nothing changed except the way I see my life.. Yeah the way I see life..different I used to believe in dreams and goals, but my dreams and goals got cut off by the reality I used to believe that someday I'll be loved and I'll find love, but I got rejected and humiliated many times I used to believe I deserve chances, but I got none - I got kicked out because they only took me for granted People shared their pain with a

Pembuktian

Langit tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Hanya gedung sajalah yang perlu membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Gedung itu berkoar-koar melalui manusia-manusia yang saling bertukar kata Gedung itu bahkan tidak menyadari bahwa dia akan dibanding dengan sesamanya Semakin ia bisa menyentuh langit, semakin banggalah dirinya Namun langit hanya tetap akan diam, dan memaklumi Langit tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya tinggi Karena hujan akan turun untuk membuktikan Langit hanya perlu diam Orang-orang banyak berkoar-koar dengan percaya diri bahwa bumi itu besar tapi  mereka tidak tahu bahwa Jupiter jauh lebih besar tapi Jupiter tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya besar Bahkan Jupiter pun sadar bahwa kelak akan ada yang lebih besar dibanding dirinya Peneliti pun membuktikan bahwa ada yang lebih besar dari Jupiter, OGLE-2016-BLG-1190Lb Mereka menyebutnya Exoplanet Laut tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya luas

Cinderella

When I was young, girls at my age shared the same dreams of becoming a Princess Most of them said that they'd love to be Cinderella Well, I'm sure people on earth know the story of Cinderella A girl, A shoe, A Prince and also A magic. Every girls sure envy her, Cinderella But not every girls want to go through the same pain that Cinderella had once Step mother, step sisters, even being treated unfairly and don't forget that she has no chance to tell her father all the pains We all know that in fairy tale every Princess will have their happily ever after, but it will hard to find that in our real world It's even harder to be Cinderella in our life, seems like 1 in Million will turn out becoming Cinderella Ah, I wish that I could be Cinderella too I wish to spend the life like fairy tale Princesses have having a good palace, meet such a handsome Prince even having a magical time with love of my life What a good life..too good to be true Isn't