Skip to main content

I Miss you



It was starting with a simple hello
With that greet after few years we haven't talked to
I didn't know what was that for
But i felt so warm, so comfortable when you accompany at that night

I didn't understand how should i react
Should i feel happy? or should i feel nothing
A crybaby like me feel grateful for having you by that time
I was thinking at that time, Father in Heaven sent you to cheer me up
I was also thinking the opposite one..That it was just a coincidence

And the next morning i find that you're gone
All the conversation had gone
I tried to catch you, but i had no idea where're you

I felt like a fool
It hurts
I felt like you're making fun of me
I felt like you're playing with me
Tho deep inside i feel that you're always being nice to me
but...well it hurts somehow

Time passed..
And there were you who greet me again
YEAH AGAIN! with a simple hello
With a random topics, with a spice little care 
I told myself not to believe in you anymore
I told myself that you came when you're free
I'm just a gas stop when you're out of gas

But..Wait..
I tried to remember things behind
It was me who did that disgusting thing
It was me who come to you when i feel down
I felt like i'm using you for benefits
So unforgivable
So, then i guess i have to pay for that now


When i try to remember the previous time we had
I was focusing on another..
But still i have you whenever i need
Still you care,
I feel like having a brother
Even when i can't stop focusing on that person you're always there

That person once being a part of me
That person used to be the one i admire
All the memories i had with that person.. i still have it all
but not all, it can be said
"All memories are back, but he's gone"
Then i try to leave that story alone
I try not to hurt you,
I try to respect you

Then now i realize how kind you are
How reliable you are
Slowly you capture my eyes
Slowly i find a new hope
but slowly i try not to put some hope

I love having conversation with you
I love spending my time with you
I love everything i do and it reminds me of you
But, i feel hurt

I just don't get it
I move on from that person thanks to you
But i feel the same pain like before
I feel like there's no day without tears and fears when i remember you
It's shaking me up, but when we talk i try to hold it


Whenever we finish talking to each other i smile
I feel relieved
I feel like waking up from a nice dream and ..
I'm starting missing you

The moment i open my eyes, i keep my self on ground
I have lot of wish with you but i can't
I have a promise that i can't break, and you have commitment that i have to respect
So then i cheer my self up

The moment i close my eyes i have you like picture in my head 
i can't even go to bed..i think i'm going crazy..

It'll be good if i know how's your respond,
but in my point of view you did the same to other girls
you're such a nice person..and i like it
but...

when you're nice to me it's hurting me, yet i want you to be mine

what a selfish wish




so please stop being nice to me 
it hurts having this word stuck in my tongue
so please stop being nice to me
it hurts living in my own imagination about you

But i can't deny that I miss you
I miss the moment I spend with you

Comments

Check it out

The End

This situation (re: pandemic) makes me realize abut that quote Life isn't fair, and whether I'm ready or not I have to adjust myself Even for the last 19months, I doubt my faith in God I keep questioning Him for detailed reasons about everything that happened I wonder why my prayers haven't been answered even till the day I get up and write this thing I wonder why people never appreciate and notice me no matter how hard I try to compare to 'that people' I wonder why wise quotes keep saying about miracles and good news every morning when I see nothing changed except the way I see my life.. Yeah the way I see life..different I used to believe in dreams and goals, but my dreams and goals got cut off by the reality I used to believe that someday I'll be loved and I'll find love, but I got rejected and humiliated many times I used to believe I deserve chances, but I got none - I got kicked out because they only took me for granted People shared their pain with a

Pembuktian

Langit tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Hanya gedung sajalah yang perlu membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Gedung itu berkoar-koar melalui manusia-manusia yang saling bertukar kata Gedung itu bahkan tidak menyadari bahwa dia akan dibanding dengan sesamanya Semakin ia bisa menyentuh langit, semakin banggalah dirinya Namun langit hanya tetap akan diam, dan memaklumi Langit tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya tinggi Karena hujan akan turun untuk membuktikan Langit hanya perlu diam Orang-orang banyak berkoar-koar dengan percaya diri bahwa bumi itu besar tapi  mereka tidak tahu bahwa Jupiter jauh lebih besar tapi Jupiter tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya besar Bahkan Jupiter pun sadar bahwa kelak akan ada yang lebih besar dibanding dirinya Peneliti pun membuktikan bahwa ada yang lebih besar dari Jupiter, OGLE-2016-BLG-1190Lb Mereka menyebutnya Exoplanet Laut tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya luas

Cinderella

When I was young, girls at my age shared the same dreams of becoming a Princess Most of them said that they'd love to be Cinderella Well, I'm sure people on earth know the story of Cinderella A girl, A shoe, A Prince and also A magic. Every girls sure envy her, Cinderella But not every girls want to go through the same pain that Cinderella had once Step mother, step sisters, even being treated unfairly and don't forget that she has no chance to tell her father all the pains We all know that in fairy tale every Princess will have their happily ever after, but it will hard to find that in our real world It's even harder to be Cinderella in our life, seems like 1 in Million will turn out becoming Cinderella Ah, I wish that I could be Cinderella too I wish to spend the life like fairy tale Princesses have having a good palace, meet such a handsome Prince even having a magical time with love of my life What a good life..too good to be true Isn't