Skip to main content

I guess this is how i feel

When the wide ocean dried up
When the sun loses its light
Maybe that’s when love stops

When The first snow fall for the thousandth time
When the stars fall like rain
Perhaps that when you’ll  know..

My hearts that goes only toward you

You’re a special person that i long to the point that it hurts
I dont know the words of seperation
I promise you there will no longer be tears or sadness
Always i’ll be there for you


I know i can’t have you – love of a friend
I can’t forget for a single day, i can’t stop
Breathlessly,i love you, i only love you

We’re not friends..
We’re not lovers..
It hurts and i cry my heart  cannot be hidden
It’s getting bigger..it hurts

I can;t breath because i can’t have you

This’s a heartbreaking one sided love


If  you’re tired and exhausted and you need someone else
I will be there..
I’ll treat you well so you can rest
I will stand behind you – i’ll look at you alone
The love of a friend
Though  i try to erase,i cannot erase

Even if i throw everything else away,
I want you the foolish monologue,
The words i couldn’t tell you

Now,you’re probably meeting her and laughing,
No matter how much i try to erase you
We spent many days together
Those times in the past was so regrettable
That tears keeps flowing but..
I will show you a completely  changed me
I don’t wanna cry like a fool over love
Over you who left

I won’t be sad without you,i won’t be breakdown ..Boy you gotta be aware



I was a fool,i was under delusion . Only i didn’t know that
If i were a boy it wouldn’t be that hard
If i’m over you i would laughing after remember nothing
I hope you hurt just as much as i do


Every single day changes because of you
I feel like i’m on a quick train everyday
Do you know how i feel?

I’m tryin’ to believe in love with love
Though i’m lonely, i walk on my path
I love you as i break my fate

I knew that i will crying a lot
Fate tellings me it;s not you,that was my fate


Don’t cry my sad fate
Please smile,my great life
Don;t cry my sad love
I love you as i break my fate


I wonder if the skies know how i feel
I cover my eyes,so i won;t hurt  more, so i won’t see you anymore
My smile is disaapearing—more and more and more
Tears are falling...Rain is falling...

I count the memories..
One..two..three..
As i stand in this place alone
Standing here seeing you from a far
Hoping not to see you anymore



What is love?
What is separation?
Why is it only hurting me?
Making me never able to love again or.. i become heartless?

Day by day i swallow my tears again,
 i live as i erase you from my heart and my mind
My throat is so clogged up that i can’t call you out anymore

The scars of my heart are growing bigger
Though i try to erase it, i can’t
I try not to remember it, i can;t
I pretend not to know, i can;t





Your face that i long for,always lingers around me
You keep entering and filling up my eyes
Good bye day,love is leaving
It is taking away all our memories together
Taking them far away... and never gonna back

Good bye day..

Time please stop
So my heart that let you go can become ashes  so it won’t hurt anymore
Dear person,whom i love
My love isn;t enough, so i let you go and cryin’
Don’t ever be in this painful love again

My heart that let you go now become ashes so it hurts even more
Then tears flowing...Tears come out and block my vision
My mind goes blank

I guess...
My heart is broken,my heart is broken it’s because of you
After you left,my heart broken

I guess i am a loser like my friends say
I guess i am good—for nothing like my friends say
I guess they are right

That i’m just meaningless to everyone
I’m just a little bitc*h who always ruin people life
Just a shi*t which mess up your life

Right now i just tryin’ to accept the facts
Tryin’ to accept
Yes,yes it’s me a little bitc*h and shi*t right?

Though i keep screaming deep down here, no one  could hear
Though i tell anyone,no one could understand
After this wind vanishes how many night should i stay up hurting until my mind closed tightly for a painful wounds open?
Is my day and day filled with tears?


After suffering this terrible fever  how much can i become free out  of all conscience?
Can i know?
Where will be the place which my mind will reach?
Why don;t this vicious love be removed even if i leave out,cry and mow?
Love is a storm which rages more heavily and take all of our ways more painfully. I’m walking in the dark

I may look for you


Though i leave you remaining little memory
I cannot forget you however my efforts

The more i try to erase you,the clearer you get
If only i can take you out from inside of me and throw away
I can get drunk all night long
Seems like i’m the only one drunk
I’m sick of this time
I’m sick of this feeling


This’s not the right time, it’ll pass
When it passes  things will be okay


My breath rises when i stop my step
Sometimes it tangles up when i stop my breath
Tears well up without any chance for me to hold them back


Time please pass a bit quicker
With a hot light,please embrace me
Take me to the dazzling tomorrow
So i can fly further than anyone else


I am writing about you like this,
With my hand trembling and shiver
Far...far away from you

That’s why i think they are right
I’m a fool,a coward and a loser
Though i’m being trampled with all this but still they are right


I’m bad..i’m just trying to escape from the past days
Like a fool i call your name back in time
I should probably let you go now
I should erase you from my heart
All the memories of you and i in love
Only an illusion and
Will be forgetten in time


I’m afraid i can’t explain myself you see
Because.. i’m not myself you know

I’m gonna leave you
So take it away
Now i only meet you through my memories



The only love who taught me love—only you, whou taught me separation
Because love hurt
Because separation hurt,
I cried and cried alone,-- i’ll forget you

Look at me!
It was such a hard time for me
I’m smiling now but i’m not sure i’m smiling


Even when time passes and forget you
My heart and tears can;t forget you

I can;t see you in this world,maybe in the next world
Or even someday~ if  we meet again,will you...will you remember me?
All i can i do now is only  remembering back time with all this memories
Just remember i’m always like this.. a crybaby~


As time passes will u know i was by your side?
It was so good,we were so happy
I need to erase this memories
I couldn’t tell you

I loved you and i thanked you instead of those painful words
I just smile and say good bye


We might meet again someday,but i loved you and thanked you
I just hope for your happiness
Good Bye :’)









Comments

Check it out

The End

This situation (re: pandemic) makes me realize abut that quote Life isn't fair, and whether I'm ready or not I have to adjust myself Even for the last 19months, I doubt my faith in God I keep questioning Him for detailed reasons about everything that happened I wonder why my prayers haven't been answered even till the day I get up and write this thing I wonder why people never appreciate and notice me no matter how hard I try to compare to 'that people' I wonder why wise quotes keep saying about miracles and good news every morning when I see nothing changed except the way I see my life.. Yeah the way I see life..different I used to believe in dreams and goals, but my dreams and goals got cut off by the reality I used to believe that someday I'll be loved and I'll find love, but I got rejected and humiliated many times I used to believe I deserve chances, but I got none - I got kicked out because they only took me for granted People shared their pain with a

Pembuktian

Langit tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Hanya gedung sajalah yang perlu membuktikan bahwa dirinya tinggi Gedung itu berkoar-koar melalui manusia-manusia yang saling bertukar kata Gedung itu bahkan tidak menyadari bahwa dia akan dibanding dengan sesamanya Semakin ia bisa menyentuh langit, semakin banggalah dirinya Namun langit hanya tetap akan diam, dan memaklumi Langit tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya tinggi Karena hujan akan turun untuk membuktikan Langit hanya perlu diam Orang-orang banyak berkoar-koar dengan percaya diri bahwa bumi itu besar tapi  mereka tidak tahu bahwa Jupiter jauh lebih besar tapi Jupiter tidak perlu berkoar-koar membuktikan dirinya besar Bahkan Jupiter pun sadar bahwa kelak akan ada yang lebih besar dibanding dirinya Peneliti pun membuktikan bahwa ada yang lebih besar dari Jupiter, OGLE-2016-BLG-1190Lb Mereka menyebutnya Exoplanet Laut tak perlu berkoar-koar untuk membuktikan bahwa dirinya luas

Cinderella

When I was young, girls at my age shared the same dreams of becoming a Princess Most of them said that they'd love to be Cinderella Well, I'm sure people on earth know the story of Cinderella A girl, A shoe, A Prince and also A magic. Every girls sure envy her, Cinderella But not every girls want to go through the same pain that Cinderella had once Step mother, step sisters, even being treated unfairly and don't forget that she has no chance to tell her father all the pains We all know that in fairy tale every Princess will have their happily ever after, but it will hard to find that in our real world It's even harder to be Cinderella in our life, seems like 1 in Million will turn out becoming Cinderella Ah, I wish that I could be Cinderella too I wish to spend the life like fairy tale Princesses have having a good palace, meet such a handsome Prince even having a magical time with love of my life What a good life..too good to be true Isn't